PTEF/FEP/PP/PFA Lined 2.5Inch 150# Bare Shaft Square Mounting Pad Ball Valve for Chemical Medium
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
Face-to-face Dimension: ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5, GB/T 9119, DIN, JIS
Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T 13927
Body Material: WCB, ASTM A395, CF8, CF8M
Lining Material: PTFE, PFA, PO, FEP
Nominal Diameter: 1/2"-14"(DN15~DN350)
Pressure Range: Class150, PN10, PN16
Operation Method: Manual, Worn gear, Electric, Pneumatic actuator
1. Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
2. Full port design minimizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities thus reducing energy and pumping costs.
3. Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
4. It features zero leakage, maintenance-free, one-piece stem and ball design, high sealing performance and can be used under full vacuum service.
5. Lower pressure drop and high flow characterized the efficiency of Youfumi lined ball valves.
6. It can work as on-off or control valve.
7. It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the? ? Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements? ? . It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
8. Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
9. Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
10. Youfumi lined ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
YFM Lined ball valves offer economical solutions for the vast majority of chemical applications while maintaining the highest possible degree of performance in terms of in-line leakage and fugitive emissions.
Industrial Inorganic Chemicals
Metal and Mining
Nitrogen and Phosphatic Fertilizers