PTFE Full Lined PN16 DN80 Wafer Type Butterfly Valve for PVC
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
Face-to-face Dimension: ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JIS
Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T 13927
Body Material: WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
Lining Material: PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP, EPDM
Nominal Diameter: 2"-80"(DN50~DN2000)
Pressure Range: Class150 , PN6 , PN10 , PN16
Connection Type: Flange ,Wafer , Lug Connection
Operation Method: Manual ,Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator
1. The lined butterfly valves bi-directional flow is possible at maxmium operating pressure. Since the valve port corresponds to the piping diameter, a high flow capacity is guaranteed.
2. It features ease of maintenance, repeatable on-off, long life durability.
3. The concentric design is commonly used in the power generation, brewing, water and food industries and suitable for both gaseous and liquid service. Typically applied in chemical/petrochemical process, food and beverage, and pulp and paper etc.
4. Lining material: PTFE, PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
5. Connection type: wafer, flange, lug etc.
6. Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
7. Youfumi lined three-way ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
YFM high performance butterfly valve advantages
Feature 1:There is three O-rings on the uper stem combined with the gland which ensure more better sealing performance, and lighter torque;
Feature 2:Extended seat can provide more effective sealing performance;
Feature3:The body is splited and could be adjusted by hex screw;
Feature 4:The elastomer backing supports the seat will not be deformed under working pressure;
Feature 5:The O-ring is also applied at both the upper and lower stem, which can ensure the seal between the disc and seat.